The interdimensional invader (crossover)

The interdimensional invader. 

???: Uh, what is this place?

Where am I? Glover : - Found you ... Excuse me, my name is Glover and certainly you shouldn't be here. ???: - Hi. I'm Erika. Now just tell what's going on. Glover: - Ms Erika you are in another dimension. Unfortunately my command center was destroyed... Jmmm In resume my job is to protect several dimensions, but something is not okay. Erika: -Then now what?
Glover: -First we need to find a safe place. Please, Ms Erika, follow me. Erika: - What's that vehicle, how is that it can fly?

Muten Roshi: - So director Glover you found our unexpected visitor. Glover: That's right. Is a woman.
Muten Roshi: Je, je a woman you say? Glover: - Erika. please, come here.
Erika: - So, you're Muten Roshi? NIce to meet you, Im Erika.
Muten Roshi: - Ahhh. You're so pretty uh? Erika: - Excuse me? Muten Roshi: - Eje ... Sorry , I heard from director Glover that you came from another dimension. Erika: Please look to my eyes ... Yes, it seems. Muten Roshi: - Jeee, whatever, we need to find what's going on. Bulma should be on his way. Please wait for her. Wanna go swiming? Erika: No. I'm okay.

Bulma: - Don't worry, Erika we will find what's happening. Erika: This old man tried to touch me two times then I punched him in the face. Bulma: He never changed, well done ...

  1. Erika: -Glover already told me all about the Jump Force and the catastrophic end of the initiative. Bulma: - Yes, that was a shame.
  2. Bulma: Please, Erika tell me something about the world you came from. Erika: Okay. Even if is the earth is a lot different than here. Bulma: how?
    Erika: I saw a map and in my world there's more cities around, besides this place has a high tech.
    Bulma: That's a nice guitar.
    Erika: Thank you.
  3. Frost: I can see the target.



Glover: -I've asked the Kai of time a permision to take you here. Dragon Shiryu. Shiryu: -It is about the Jump Force? Glover: -No, sadly the command center was destroyed Shiryu: -I see ... Glover: -By investigating the data that's left from the JF disaster ,I've found that a visitor shares a little coincidence with your world, looks like she is from there.
So the kai of time will be reset the timeline as long we learn what's going on and we take her out from here. Shiryu: - So do you want me to protect her? Glover: -That's right.
Galena: - Grand Master Arles. I know that you're one the best villains in your dimension. I need you to defeat Dragon Shiryu.

Varhazej: -Supreme Kai of time, I'm here, what do you need me to do? Chronoa: - This is a delicated situation. I must reset this timeline but is getting invaded by visitors from another dimensions Varhazej: - Wtf?
Chronoa: However, Frost from Universe 6 came to murder the visitor. Varhazej, please take this scroll and go to Kame house, stop him hurry up!
Galena: The situation is now under control. ???: - I guess isn't let me see the villains from the dimensions files you got from the JF CQ before it was destroyed, just in case Glover is preparing something else.
Glover: I need you. an unknown enemy is causing a disaster in this dimension and it must be controlled.
Kaiba: Where's Yugi? Glover: I don't know. But Marik, is here.
Kaiba: No way ...
Varhazej: Freeze, Frost!
Frost: What? Varhazej: I mean, stop where you are. Prepare to fight!
Erika: -What was that? Why that monster tried to kill me? Grand Master Arles: - Don't worry, Im here to protect you.
Shiryu: Erika, don't listen to him, He's going to try to kill you! Erika- Eh, why He knows me?

Shiryu - Run, Erika! He's name is Saga and you're in dangeer1 Saga: Stop, kid. You don't now what's on risk here. I know who she is.
Shiryu: I won't let you kill her. Saga: -Are you really trying to defy me? I am a God, a savior. I must free this place from the control of Gods Poseidon, Hades and Zeus can't claim this dominion, any god, not even her has that right. Shiryu: -what are you talking about? She's just an innocent woman? Saga: - You're just so young to understand. Get away from here! Shiryu: No, Saga. I'lll defend her with my life Saga: I am the only who can protect this place from Hades. Shiryu: You just mencionated the god of the underworld before, but he's really going to claim this realm? I don't understand what's going on here. Saga: You're making a mistake, I'll kill you right now. Saga: Well done, Shiryu Shiryu: -Your hair color changed again, Saga... Saga: -Shiryu, I don't wanna kill her. But She still a danger for this realm. Shiryu: - What should I do then? Saga: - Take her back from the dimension she belongs to. Shiryu: How?
Saga - t ... take this. Hurry up... before Hades ...


Erika: I know that symbol, I worked in a museum once. By the way, who are you? Are you here to protect me? Marik: ...

Hades: Even if humanity deserves to be destroyed I won't let her to claim that realm.

Glover: This is one of the few dimensions that aren't missing or destroyed yet, are you ready? Sanji: The seven scars man you said ... and a mysterious woman

Varhazej: It's done, Supreme Kai of time. Chronoa: Nice work, Varhazej. Only Bulma and Roshi knows about the invader. I did something to keep busy the others.
Varhazej: C'mon. Frieza again? ... whatever . Yes , but somehow the universe 6 was more concerned, why? Chronoa: I don't know.


Vegeta: -Frieza, how many more times are you going to try to take revenge? Frieza: -Jo, jo, jo this will be fun.
Goku: Cooler, so you have that form too? Cooler: My brother revived me to take revenge on you all, but I'll kill him as soon is done.
Varhazej: Supreme Kai of Time, the resurrection of Frieza definitely was not like this.
Chronoa: Oops. .. don't pay attention, I'll reset this, soon.
Varhazej: So in this dimension Cooler went to earth to take revenge after the fall of Frieza ? Chronoa: - Precisely Varhazej: Alright ..., then metal cooler ... good. So Frieza managed on revived his brother instad of his father? Chronoa: Indeed. Varhazej: - Fine. It explains a lot. But Pilaf ruined the wish? Chronoa: Eh, just don't overthink it.




Glover: Ah, so you were the one behind all of this ... Galena: My work here is almost done.
Glover: What did you do? Why is him here?
Glover: - I know he's the god of the underworld of another dimension So I'll pay you with the same coin. Galena: What? No, you cant. Stop!
Glover: That's right Now Poseidon will enter this dimension.
Galena: Not if I can crush that device ... take this
Glover: Come Poseidon

  1. Galena: Ja, ja no, you can't do that Glover: What's going on with the portal?
  2. Glover: Erika, what are you doing here? Erika: Uh? is that my world?
  3. Glover: Something is wrong Erika: Wait a minute, is that my father? Galena: ja, ja ,ja look Glover it only gets more chaotic

Varhazej: Supreme Kai of Time what's going on there? Chronoa: Je, je nothing ...glup Chronoa: - This can't be ... Varhazej: - Should I stay or go to fight them?
Chronoa: Ahhh! Piccolo has noticed something . Go and distract him, Varhazej! Piccolo: Why are you here? Are you with Frieza? Varhazej: ... Erika: - My mother told me my father died long ago, later I discovered that he was not only a God but the evilest
Vegeta: Is over Frieza Frieza: I rather destroy this planet than be defeated by you! Frieza: - Jo, jo even Lord Beerus has returned to his planet Glover: Finally. The portal cannon has been fixed.



  1. Glover: Time for sending them back to their dimensions.
  2. Glover: It's done.












Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Casus Belli: Ragnarok

Instalación de mods en Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul

Saint Seiya (XV2)

Saint Seiya: Soldiers' Soul

Saint Seiya Soldier' Soul Mod Studio is a place where you can find several mods created by many authors, incluiding me. With mods you can play with new characters skins that aren't present in the main game.

Saint Seiya SS - Mod Studio